Alto 1500 is a Line Interactive Pure Sinewave 1500VA, 1050W UPS, featuring dynamic AVR line conditioning to guard against surges and spikes. This unit is perfect for protecting sensitive equipment especially in areas where power supply is usually considered quite stable.
Alto 1500 has a comprehensive LCD display that enables users to monitor the UPS’s power status, battery health and load level. It is equipped with 4 x IEC power outlets, all UPS protected, for connection of equipment. The unit offers both USB and RS232 communications ports and surge protection for modem and phone lines.
Alto 1500’s superior software ensures the user can rest easy knowing that in the event of a prolonged power outage the UPS will react quickly to save work in progress and shutdown the connected equipment. Alto 1500 can be relied upon to provide powerful protection at a very affordable price.
- Digitalised PWM based controller provides pure sinewave output
- Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
- Boost and buck AVR to stabilise voltage and extend battery life
- Off mode auto charging
- Cold start function
- Provides modem / phone line surge protection
- Auto restart on resumption of AC power supply
- Built in smart charger (6 hours to 90% charged)
Physical Dimensions L x W x H (mm):
- 390 x 146 x 205
Technical Data Sheet:
Applications for this UPS include:
- Network storage
- Hi-fi equipment
- Point of sale systems
- Telecom and radio equipment
- Networking equipment
- Surveillance and security equipment
- NBN and internet equipment
- Electric gates
Operating Systems supported:
- Windows® 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008, Windows® 7/8, Linux, Unix and MAC.
Note: Other operating systems may be supported. For more information please contact Chase Power.
- 10Amp power point required
- Alto 1500 is supplied with a ViewPower software CD. Download now at
UPS Supplied with:
- 1 x 10A input power cable
- 1 x IEC output power cable
- 1 x IEC to Australian 10A socket adaptor cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x RJ-11 cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Smart software CD
- IEC to Australian 10A Australian socket adaptor cables
- UPS replacement batteries