Platinum RT 1
Platinum RT 1 is an On-Line Double Conversion 1kVA, 1000W UPS. With a unity output power factor for the best possible performance and efficiency and a wide input Voltage Range 160-300 VAC (at 100% load), Platinum RT 1 is perfect for use with generators, single-wire earth return (SWER) lines and solar power systems.
Platinum RT 1 is built in a compact and versatile 2U rack or tower configurable design, with an LCD display that allows control of multiple functions. It provides great, energy saving efficiency, as well as increased reliability with features such as built-in over voltage cut off device, fan lock, over temperature and overload warning detections.
Combine this unit with our WLAN Dongle in order to take advantage of the newest technology – Internet of Things (IoT). This option allows real time remote monitoring and advanced notification of critical parts of the UPS while keeping the user and field engineer informed of critical UPS events at all times thus ensuring cost and time savings while reducing risk.
Equipped with both USB and RS 232, Platinum RT 1 uses powerful WinPower software – however the USB HID enables monitoring without software installation. Couple this with WinPower View (Mobile App) which will allow centralised monitoring of a single UPS or multiple UPS’s in the cloud. This is downloadable from Google Play or Apple APP. A total of 30 devices may be connected. Communication options include SNMP, CMC (RS485 Modbus), AS400 and Environmental Monitoring Probe. For extended battery back-up consider Diamantina RT 1L.
- Online Double Conversion technology
- Programmable power outlets
- Unity power factor provides more power in the same kVA rating
- Great energy saving efficiency
- Improved battery algorithm to extend battery life
- Greater reliability with built-in over voltage cut off device; fan lock; over temperature; overload warning detections.
- Low audible noise allows installation in most locations
- Innovative connectivity options allow safe network connection to Cloud
- WLAN module for IoT connection
- Android/iOS Mobile APP for monitoring and configuration.
- USB HID enables monitoring of UPS without software installation
- Upgraded network card compliance with IEC standard cybersecurity
Physical Dimensions L x W x H (mm):
- 438 x 445 x 86.5
Technical Data Sheet:
Applications for this UPS include:
- IT infrastructure
- Industrial equipment
- Networking equipment
- Automatic gates
- Medical equipment
- Radio and telephony
Operating Systems supported:
- Windows® Family, Linux, Unix, MACOSx 10.7 and later
Note: Other operating systems may be supported. For more information please contact Chase Power.
- 10Amp power point required
- Options: Network Management SNMP, AS400, CMC Card (RS485)
- Platinum RT 1’s free UPS monitoring WinPower software can be downloaded from
UPS Supplied with:
- 1 x 10A input power cable
- 1 x IEC to Australian 10A socket adaptor cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Set of ears for rack mounting
- 2 x Stands
- 1 x User manual
- Downloadable smart software link
- Rackmount slider kit
- Network management SNMP card
- Environmental monitoring probe
- AS400 card
- CMC card
- WLAN Dongle
- PDU-MBS, power distribution unit / maintenance bypass switch (1U rack mount)
- External Wrap Around Maintenance Bypass Switch (wall mount)
- IEC to Australian 10A socket adaptor cables
- UPS replacement batteries